||Progress Developer (work from home option)
||Yorkshire office but Developer could be resident in the UK
||Salary based on experience
||My client, a bespoke Progress Software house requires an experienced Progress Software Developer with at least 5 years development experience who has the ability to be productive in a Home Office environment. This role has become available due to the increased workload for development and support of Progress based systems, covering CHUI, GUI, Appserver and Web based applications. Most of the systems are either bespoke systems or large enterprise software packages with some degree of bespoke software.
- Periodically visit the office in Yorkshire for project meetings etc
- Onsite visits to customers may be required for Analysis, Development and Implementation tasks, however this is not a contracting role so the onsite time will tend to be less than a week at a time.
- Support the Development team to deliver high quality services and solutions
- Work independently and prioritise own workload so deadlines are met
- Communicate effectively with technical and non-technical Clients and Colleagues
- At least 5 years Progress Software experience in CHUI, GUI and Web - Openedge products a distinct advantage
- Good problem solving with ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills as this is a customer facing role
- Ability to troubleshoot and provide support as agreed from time to time
- Must have full clean UK Driving Licence and willingness to travel throughout the UK
- Must have good Internet connection and phone/mobile to enable remote working
||Contact Us in order to apply for this vacancy.
|Progress Jobs Role
||Progress Jobs is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy
Register your interest for this Progress Job