||Progress Openedge Developer
||North West Glasgow area
||Salary according to experience, plus performance based bonuses
My client has over 15 years in a niche market supplying a bespoke CRM and Telephony solution to many business sectors. The company is keen to innovate and deploy leading edge applications using a variety of technologies, not just Progress based technologies. This is an opportunity to learn new leading edge technologies and the chance to advance your career based on your ability.
- To manage and maintain the helpdesk, ensuring work is kept up to date and clients are treated with the upmost priority and professionalism.
- To skill up on latest web development environments and technologies
- To enhance the user experience by developing modern web front ends for our solutions.
- To project manage and deliver our clients’ software requirements.
- To assist in the ongoing database design, configuration and maintenance of the database element of our software solutions.
- To help deliver innovation proactively through enhancing current solutions and developing new ones
- At least 3 years experience in a progress developer role.
- Knowledge of database structures and the software development life-cycle.
- Windows Operating Systems.
- Ability to plan projects and meet target dates.
- The desire to work in fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously or in a team.
- Knowledge of Asterisk open source PBX.
- IT Security.
- Knowledge of Linux based Operating Systems.
- Knowledge of Progress Openedge databases.
- Programming experience in:
- Angular 2
||Contact Us in order to apply for this vacancy.
|Progress Jobs Role
||Progress Jobs is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy
Register your interest for this Progress Job